Thursday, October 28, 2010

DaY 1

Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:
So I totally hate pictures of myself... SO I don't ever have any... So I hurried and took one.. Not the best but will have to work....
15 Interesting things about me:

1- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PURSES!
2- I love Christmas and Thanksgiving the best out of ALL the holidays!
3- Totally scared of SNAKES
4- I have almost through the windshield!( I hit it with my head)
5- I have a hearing aid in my left ear.
6- I don't ever blog cause Cody and my life is VERY BORING!
7- I have 3 neices and 2 nephews with one on the way with both Cody and my side of the family.
8- Love looking up random crap on the internet! WEIRD I know!
9- I like going hunting, four wheeling, camping, and fishing with the hubby!
10- I want to someday go to hair school or maybe even be a ultrasound technician.
11- I rather not have music on in the car than have it on! Kind of bugs me to have it on!
12- I hate driving! I rather not drive... That explains why I have only driven once my WHOLE entire life to Provo.
13- I love going to Texas Roadhouse and having my New York Steak with a baked potatoe!
14- Even though I have the prettiest wedding ring EVER. I love looking at them on the internet and in magazines!
15- After doing this I am so not interesting at ALL!

All in all this was pretty fun to do... It made me stop and think about things...

No comments:

Post a Comment