Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DaY 4

A habit that you wish you didn’t have:

I really don't know of any habits that I have that I wished I didn't have..... But one thing that just popped into my head is looking at purses.... I can't go into any store that I know has purses without stopping at them... I have a LOVE for purses that I don't think anyone can understand... There is just something about them that makes me fall in love with them.. I don't know the exact count of them but I would have to say that I have ATLEAST 40 purses! Doesn't matter what color, size, or shape... I LOVE them ALL! :) ALso everytime I get on the internet I have to go to a couple websites to look at them!! But all in all I don't think its a bad habit!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely not a bad habit! I love purses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with both of you two! I love purses and purse shopping!!:)

    ReplyDelete